S&S Throttle Hog Throttle Bodies
FEATURES and BENEFITS
Increase in airflow for additional performance gains
Meets the breathing needs of even the largest of engines – choose from 58mm, 66mm or 70mm
• Increased manifold port I.D. 1.780" • Economically priced compared to competitors
• Utilizes stock sensors and fuel rail 58mm Recommended for engines up to 110".
Perfect with a S&S® 106" Big Bore kit 66mm Perfect pairing with a S&S 124" Hot Set Up Kit® or a 124" engine (when running cylinder heads with stock style round intake ports) 70mm Recommended for engines up to 145" displacement.
S&S B2 cylinders heads are required to match the oval port configuration Additional Parts required
• Air cleaner (see chart for recommended air cleaner kits)
• Screamin’ Eagle® Pro high flow injectors H-D® PN 27796-08
• Intake Manifold Flange H-D® PN 27059-05A (2pk) (58mm & 66mm Only)
• Intake Manifold Flange Seal H-D® PN 27035-05 (2pk) (58mm & 66mm Only)
• Intake Manifold Flange and Seal Kit S&S® PN 16-0250 (70mm Only)
• A performance motorcycle tuning module.
S&S recommends Dynojet® Power Commander®, Dynojet Power Vision®, or Screamin’ Eagle Super Tuner Sold On Exchange Only – Here's how it works
1. Your S&S® dealer sends your stock throttle body to S&S Cycle, Inc
2. S&S tests your incoming throttle body and its electrical components – a non-functional unit cannot be used and will be returned
3. S&S transfers your functional electrical components to your new S&S Throttle Hog
4. The complete Throttle Hog is tested and shipped to your S&S dealer (along with your original throttle body)
5. Your new Throttle Hog will typically be shipped within 2–3 days of receipt at S&S
Additional Information: S&S Throttle Hog Throttle Bodies
|Brands We Sell||S&S|