Cobra Digital Fuel Processor for 01-05 Harley Davidson Dyna & Softail Models
The Fi2000 is the single best way to tune fuel-injected motorcycles in order to eliminate lean air/fuel mixture settings. It’s simple to install, works with any exhaust system - stock or aftermarket and requires no additional Dyno testing or mapping.
- · Proven Fi2000R comes with leads that snap directly into the bike's injector bodies
- · Standard open-loop design for 06 Dyna and all 07-08 models can use exhaust systems that do or do not have OXYGEN sensor bungs
- · More advanced tuning for modified bikes
- · Think of third tuning pot as an electronic main jet while thinking of the entire Fi2000R as a digital jet kit
- · Full range of fuel adjustment (0-10 settings) across all rpm ranges
- · Three easily identifiable lights: green - Fi2000 is adding more fuel to the air/fuel ratio approx. 14:1; green and yellow lights - these lights will be on in unison when throttle is open more quickly and air/fuel mixture is approx. 12.5:1; red - light comes on and stays on as long as the Fi200 follows the fuel curve while adjusting to approx. 12.8:1 air/fuel ratio, which is where the engine will produce its best full-throttle power
- · Step-by-step instructions
- · Improves rideability by smoothing out the powerband and giving the bike more throttle response
- · Corrects lean air/fuel mixture problems; eliminates overheating, backfiring on deceleration, hesitation on acceleration or an uneven cruising rpm
- · Waterproof circuit board
- · No fuel map adjustments or computer downloads required
- · NOTE: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
- · NOTE: C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-633-1.
Additional Information: Cobra Digital Fuel Processor for 01-05 Harley Davidson Dyna & Softail Models
|Brands We Sell||Cobra|